How are you doing when it comes to producing consistently high-quality content in a complex multi-site, multi-language and multi-channel digital presences?
Most global organizations struggle to produce consistently high-quality content, especially when faced with complex multi-site, multi-language and multi-channel digital presences. Digital standards, whether they support web, social, chatbots, mobile applications, or other aspects of your digital presence, can often be seen as deterrents for innovation and creativity. But the opposite is true! Without standards, your organization will create uneven content and chaotic applications, resulting in poor customer experiences.
Digital standards establish uniform design, editorial, and technical criteria, methods, and practices required for:
- Improved user satisfaction as digital products and services consistently deliver what they promise,
- Efficient and effective use of resources, and
- Increased integrity of content.
Through anecdotes from real life experiences and proven best practices, this session will explore:
- What standards range is required to drive quality online content?
- What are the best ways to express standards so that they are an enabling mechanism and not an enforcement burden?
- How do you go about writing good standards both structurally and from a topic perspective?
- Who is the best person to create standards in your organization and who should author them?
To learn more, visit intelligentcontentconference.com