General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) goes into effect on May 25, 2018 and if you are anything like other digital marketing leads, you are not on target for adopting new practices to comply with the directive. But while this new EU requirement may seem daunting, it becomes manageable when you understand your obligations, identify the right team members to work on the solution, and create a reasonable plan to get you on track.
Who should attend?
Digital and compliance managers who:
- Must adjust marketing communications practices in line with GDPR privacy, data collection and processing requirements
- Need to plan and educate organizational resources regarding new digital operational practices
- Have been tasked with planning or executing a GDPR framework in their organization
What you will learn?
In this half-day workshop, you will:
- Get an educational overview of GDPR
- Learn about the structure, roles and responsibilities for your organization’s GDPR team
- Audit your current GDPR gaps
- Create an actionable plan to prepare you for May 25, 2018 and set you on a practical approach to GDPR compliance